BDA Preparing for Retirement, Chester
PFM Dental is delighted to be a supporter of The BDA’s preparing for retirement event programme in 2017 and 2018. We will be attending the events at the BDA headquarters London and in Chester.
Professional advisers from our Practice Sales and Valuations, Legal and Financial Advice departments will be on hand to consult with delegates. We aim to help dentists with their exit strategy and uniquely offer all 4 retirement advice disciplines under one roof:
- Practice Valuations and Sales
- Chartered Financial Advice
Learning objectives for the event:
- To gain financial advice on retirement
- To learn how to manage the changes retirement brings
- To understand the issues associated with the sale of your practice
- To gain practical advice on making the transition from full time work towards working part time or retirement stress free.
With many years’ experience and an enviable reputation for professionalism PFM Dental are members of ASPD (Association of Specialist Providers to Dentists) and regular expert contributors to the dental press.
For more details of this event please click here.