Speakers for FD and Longitudinal Schemes 2017/18
Financial planning, Accountancy and Legal for Foundation Dentists
PFM Dental are pleased to have been asked back to present to 8 Foundation Dentists schemes in 2018. Having presented to many FD groups over a number years we have developed a programme which focuses on Dental Accountancy and Dental Financial planning and Legal issues for newly qualified dentists.
104 delegates will benefit from expert speakers:
Jon Drysdale (Chartered Financial Planner)
Sophie Kwiatkowski (Chartered Accountancy)
Stephen Knowles (Dental Solicitor)
PFM Dental are the only organisation offering all three areas of expertise specifically for dentists.
Delegate feedback from previous years has been excellent:
“Good explanation of pensions, tax, and long term financial planning”
“Another excellent talk from the finance team – real eye opener about tax and claiming things back, applying for mortgages – really useful talk”
“The course was targeted appropriately and I do not think it could have been improved.”
Topics covered include:
- What tax do I pay as a self-employed dentist?
- Should I trade as a limited company?
- What expenses can I claim when I’m self employed
- How are student loan repayments handled when I’m self-employed.
- Mortgages for newly qualified dentists
- NHS Pension
- Long-term Financial planning and saving
- Income protection – what cover do I need
- What legal aspects of NHS contracts affect me
- What should my associate contract include
We look forward to meeting over 100 Foundation Dentists in April. This is closed course for Foundation Dentists in association for Dental training at Yorkshire and the Humber. http://www.yorksandhumberdeanery.nhs.uk/dentistry/
Chartered Financial Planner