PFM Dental selected as FD speakersDate: 1st December 2016 Nationwide Savile St E, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S4 7UQ
We are delighted to be asked to present to several of the FD schemes in the 2015/16 academic year.
Starting on 28th October in Sheffield Jon Drysdale (Dental Independent Financial Adviser) and Jeff Williamson (Dental accountant) will present ‘Finance Part 1’, a course tailored to providing FD delegates with everything they need to know about finance and accounting for dentists. Topics include:
- The NHS Pension
- Income Protection for self-employed dentists
- Obtaining a mortgage when self-employed
- Tax and National insurance for Self-employed dentists
- Calculating what tax you will need to pay and when you need to pay it
- Repayment of your student loans
Jon Drysdale commented: “We have been presenting to FD groups for over 10 years and are pleased to be involved in the the new format presenting to multiple schemes at one venue. We very much look forward to meeting over 60 newly qualified dentists and helping them with any financial questions they may have”.