We will put in place a clear agreement which greatly reduces the risk of dispute between you and your partners or co-directors. If you are an associate we can advise on your associate principal agreement.
If you own a share in a dental practice it is vital you have a written agreement in place to cover important issues like:-
- Division of profits and expenses
- Prolonged illness or absence
- Employment and engagement of staff
- Responsibility for CQC
A clear written agreement is also essential between an associate and practice owner. A properly drafted agreement will include provision for:
- Private fee and UDA Targets
- A licence fee
- Responsibility for bad debts and licence fees
- Responsibility for engaging a locum
- Notice period and grounds for early termination
- Non-compete provisions
- Retention to cover defective treatments
Associate, partnership and expense-sharing agreements can always be prepared for a fixed fee. Please contact us for an initial no obligation discussion.