Although we offer a comprehensive service we believe in offering fair and competitive fees.
We believe in offering our clients proactive accountancy advice. We offer an annual meeting to all principals/practice owners which allows us to understand your practice and your requirements in detail. This also provides an opportunity for you to discuss business strategy and tax planning ideas and is included in our fee structure.
Our fee structure is transparent and the table below shows the range of costs
|Number of Dentists||Broad Turnover||Unincorporated||Limited Company|
|£‘000||Fees (£)||Fees (£)|
|1||Up to 200||1,750||2,000|
|5+||1,000+||From 3,250||From 3,500|
|Annual Accounts and Tax Return||£37.50 per month (£450 annually)|
- Our fees are offered on a fixed fee basis
- The above fee includes an annual meeting
- All fees are subject to VAT
- Fees are payable monthly to spread cost (although annual is available if preferred)
- Practice accounts fees assume bookkeeping is of a reasonable standard.
- Payroll, bookkeeping, tax returns and Incorporation of practices are also available.