Event: PFM Dental is exhibiting at
National Association of Dental Advisers (NADA)
PFM Dental are pleased to announce that we are sponsoring this years conference and also exhibiting.
The PFM Dental team will comprise of representatives of the following departments:
- Sales and valuations
Come and talk to us
Martyn BradshawPractice sales director01904 670820 firstname.lastname@example.org Read my profile
Martyn leads the practice sales and valuations department and is a director of PFM Dental. Bringing more than 15 years experience as a practice valuer and sales agent, he’s passionate about achieving the maximum value and best terms for dentists selling their practice. Martyn is well respected within the dental industry as a leading advocate of profit-based valuation methods and a champion of highly ethical standards.
With more than 15 years’ experience of helping dentists with their commercial legal needs, Stephen focuses on getting the job done quickly, correctly and with the minimum of fuss. When we ask our clients for feedback, they always praise the way he combines comprehensive knowledge of the sector with a friendly, approachable personality.
Stephen is a director of PFM Dental and leads the legal team.
NADA Confirmed speakers
- Dr. David Black: Medical Director (Commissioning) NHS England
- Eric Rooney: Deputy Chief Dental Officer Office of the CDO
- John Milne: Senior Clinical Dental Adviser CQC
- Nishma Sharma: Clinical Dental Adviser Office of the CDO
- James Spencer: Post Graduate Dental Dean HEE Yorkshire & The Humber
- John Cullinane: Head of Adjudication-Fitness to Practise at the GDC
- Paul Gray: Senior Clinical Adviser BSA
- Wendy Thompson: Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Raj Rattan: Dental Director Dental Protection
- Ian Gordon: Managing Director Alpha Vitality Group
- Farzeela Merali Rupani: Clinical Case Examiner at the GDC
- Sanhita Subramanian: Clinical Case Examiner at the GDC
- Peter Lynn: Lay Case Examiner at the GDC